Jemma Fairclough Haynes
CEO, Orchard Employment Law
Jemma Fairclough-Haynes is a Public Speaker, Co-Host of the business radio show Bunker Xtra and owner of Orchard Employment Law.
With almost a decade of experience in Employment Law Jemma has represented businesses of various sizes in employment tribunals across the UK.
Realising that employees know their rights Jemma seeks to restore balance by helping business to know their rights and obligations in a language which they understand. She often says "Employment Law is not just about what you cannot do, it is also about what you can do”.
Jemma is a dynamic speaker who takes the bore out of Law. Her presentations have been described as "interesting and "refreshing”.
ROUNDTABLE: What Employers Need to Know for 2019
We will discuss things that employers need to look out for in 2019.
This will include:
- Changes to minimum wage
- What do we do with EU staff after Brexit?
- Changes in the way we conduct a disciplinary
- Diversity, is there a new protected characteristic?
- Where are we with parental bereavement pay
- You will be able to get a clear understanding of changes in Employment Law
- You will have an opportunity to get your Employment Law and HR questions answered