In case you haven’t reserved your place yet, here is a quick reminder of the key details for today’s Kent 2020 events near Maidstone.
In just a single day, you can learn from the experiences of leading brands and marketing thought-leaders, get valuable advice on starting a new venture and meet hundreds of businesses from across the South East.
Entry is FREE, so please try to pop in for an hour or two, even if you can’t join us for the whole day.
Time: 9.00am – 4.15pm
Date: Tuesday 20th October 2015
Venue: Kent Event Centre, Detling Showground (near Maidstone) ME14 3JF
Directions: Click here for map
Parking: Ample free parking available on-site
Click here to view the full programme of free keynotes and workshops, including:
- Mark Palmer, Pret A Manger / Green & Black’s Chocolate
- Gori Yahaya, Head of Google’s Digital Garage
- Tom Christie-Miller, The Institute of Directors (ex-Disney)
- Ben Towers, Inspirational Young Entrepreneur
- Merinda Peppard, EMEA Marketing Director, Hootsuite
- Roger Williams, Digital Ambassador to the EU
- Katie King, Managing Director, Zoodikers
- Mike Jones on behalf of BT
- Steve Woolley, The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Zoe Cairns, Social Media Commentator
Click here for just a few of the top reasons to join us TODAY.
Register on the door or use this link to reserve your place in advance.
We hope to see you later!
About Kent 2020…
Kent 2020 Vision Start-Up LIVE, Kent 2020 Vision Marketing LIVE and BizTech LIVE are brought to you by Revolution Events in association with The Chartered Institute of Marketing (South East), Kent County Council, KM Group and the Kent Event Centre, with expert marketing support from Zoodikers Consulting and Lavender Blue Media.