Whether you an established business looking for fresh marketing ideas or a new venture just starting out, you can’t afford to miss next week’s triple bill of free events at the Kent Event Centre.
Here are just a dozen reasons to join us between 9.00am and 4.15pm on Tuesday 20th October:
1) Learn how to make your marketing work harder at Kent 2020 Vision Marketing LIVE, the county’s one-stop-shop for marketing innovation and best practice
2) Gain expert advice on starting and growing new ventures at Kent 2020 Vision Start-Up LIVE
3) Get the inside track on innovative business technologies at the inaugural BizTech LIVE
4) Choose from nearly twenty free sessions designed to help your business grow faster through effective social media strategies, SEO, mid-funnel marketing, cloud computing and other innovations…
5) Be inspired by our opening keynote from one of the UK’s best-loved brands: Pret A Manger
6) Get a free digital tune-up at Google’s Digital Garage
7) Learn from the experiences of the management team that have turned around Maidstone United
8) Be inspired by one of the UK’s youngest businessmen, local entrepreneur Ben Towers of Towers Design…
9) Hear from The Chartered Institute of Marketing how ‘transformational thinking’ is starting to drive the marketing agenda
10) Find out how the rise of AI (Artificial Intelligence) is likely to affect your business
11) Be amazed at how the human brain responds to sales & marketing stimuli in a special science experiment
12) Network with hundreds of your peers from Kent’s leading companies and meet new suppliers in our exclusive showcase of B2B products & services…
Plus other special features, expert advice throughout the day and a chance to win our exclusive Kickstart Prize if you are just starting a new business…
RESERVE YOUR FREE PLACE NOW!
Kent 2020 Vision Start-Up LIVE and Kent 2020 Vision Marketing LIVE are brought to you by Revolution Events in association with The Chartered Institute of Marketing (South East), Kent County Council, KM Group and the Kent Event Centre, with expert marketing support from Zoodikers Consulting and Lavender Blue Media.